To provide practical services and healing programs for those affected by trauma, crisis, addictions, and deep loss.
To enable those in recovery from trauma, crisis, and deep loss to achieve a positive lifestyle that provides:
- Physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Holistic, healthy care and strong relationships with self, family, friends, and God.
- Integrity within the community.
The Healing Oasis Program is a registered charity based in Hamilton, Ontario. Mary Jackson, a Registered Psychotherapist, provides counselling, ongoing support services, and holistic healing programs for those affected by trauma, crisis, addictions, and deep loss.
Mary Jackson: (RP) Registered Psychotherapist, Program Director
- Certified specialist in counselling and pastoral psychotherapy
- Certified by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario(CRPO)
- A community activist who leads seminars on stress management and trauma recovery
- Coordinator of Hamilton-based self-help and mental-health support groups
- Worked as a registered nurse (RN) with Hamilton General and Chedoke Hospitals
- Master of Religious Education, McMaster Divinity College
- Diploma in Restorative Justice, Queen's Theological College
- 16 years as a Community Chaplain with the Correctional Services of Canada
- Coordinator of spiritual and reintegration programs with victims, offenders and their families
- Chaplain at The Meadows Long-Term Care Centre for 5 years
For information about our charitable registration, please visit the Canada Revenue Agency's Charities Listings and search "The Healing Oasis Program".